CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

San Fransisco















For my birthday Jeff and I both decided that we needed a trip! We turned in some of Jeff's hard-earned sky miles, mom and dad picked up the kids, and we set off on an adventure. It was the first time Jeff and I had been away together in two years, so it was a great break. I was planning on sleeping in every day, but curse those body clocks! I was awake every morning (and all night) just as if Spike and Carter were with me. On the plus side, I used that time to consult the guide books and I can say, with certainty, that we saw most of the touristy San Fransisco things. And, for those of you who know Jeff, you won't be surprised to hear that Jeff was chosen from the crowd to be part of a circus show. We toured the city, ate fantastic food (including Dim Sum in Chinatown were we were the only white people in the place), and really enjoyed each other. As for being without the kids, it was hard at first, then we relaxed and had a great time. We stumbled into an awesome ceremony of sorts in Chinatown. I'll post the pics later, they are still on the camera.


Jeff is on the right, holding a 55 year old acrobat while she juggled fire!

I'm eating a crab sandwich in the pic....notice the craps watching me.

4 comments:

Amy said...

What a great idea!!! I have always wanted to go there! I am cracking up about the circus show that Jeff got picked for. Seriously what is that about him? When we went to Universal Studios he was picked out of the crowd to be Doc from Back to the Future hanging from the clock tower. Gotta love him!

Erin said...

Hey Audrey I found your blog from Bonnie's. Looks like you had fun on your vacation. How lucky are you.

Monica said...

Looks like you guys had fun.. circus's and crab's wathcing you eat crabs.. doesn't get much better than that...it really doesn't.

Janelle said...

So fun!! I'm glad you two got away.