CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dead Bird Soup

Yesterday Carter and I were playing one of his favorite games...restaurant. He was being "the sir" and asked what I wanted. I asked first for a salad and diet coke but he was "out of that". When I asked what he had, he offered spaghetti and bird soup. I asked what the bird soup was. He told he it was "dead birds mommy, but we take the feathers off." When I told him I'd take the dead bird soup, he reminded me that "it's bad mommy, it's dead birds." After further questioning, we determined that the soup was a mix of dead eagles and vultures. While the feathers are taken off, the beaks are left in the soup. So, if you're coming to our house for dinner, prepare for some dead bird soup complete with beaks. And please, whatever you do, don't tell the the federal government about our Eagle soup.

5 comments:

Erin said...

That is cute. I don't know if I want to try the soup though. He has a great imagination.

Nick, Kristen, Kaysen, Breklyn and Brayden said...

That is so cute. And yummy dead bird soup. What else could you ask for?

Rick and T said...

i like your blog templet. way cute! rick is doing a little better but it hurts as much as it sounds.
what a good mom you are!!!

Monica said...

ha ha..how funny. I think I will pass on the birdie soup.

Nicole said...

Hi Audrey! I found you on Erin's blog, my long lost hero! Your boys are darling!! It is great to hear about your wonderful life!! You look soo happy and cute as ever!

Love,
Nicole (Cox) Martin