CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tag ABC

A) Attached or Single- Attached
B) Best Friend- Jeff
C) Cake or Pie-Chocolate cake with whipped cream!
D) Day- Saturday, it's the day Jeff is home and not working!
E) Essential Item- baby wipes, they clean anything.
F) Favorite Color- Red
G) Gummi Bears or Worms- Worms
H) Home Town- Garden City
I) Indulgence- Going out to eat
J) Jan. or July- July, boating, BBQ, sleeping with the window open
K) Kids-2 boys: Carter (3) Spike/Will (1 next month)
L) Life is incomplete without- My family
M) Marriage Date- May 19, 2000
N) Number of Siblings- 1
O) Oranges or Apples- Oranges
P) Phobias or Fears- Something terrible happening to my family or us ending up destitute.
Q) Quote- "The days are long, but the years are short"
R) Reason to Smile-hugs from my boys.
S) Season- Fall
T) Tag- Janelle, Amy, Monica
U) Unknown fact about me- My favorite thing is getting into clean sheets.
V) Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal- Animals! Jeff has brought me to the dark side
W) Worst Habit- imagining the worst possible scenario at all times
X) Rays or Ultrasound- neither
Y) Your favorite food- Candy
Z) Zodiac sign- Pisces

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my Audrey... I never would have thought you would turn into a meat eater! What a shocker!

Jessica said...

Audrey
I also love clean sheets ecspecially if someone else has washed them and made the bed. It was great to see you at the beach. I am so excited you are going to Havasu.