CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Shooting Stars

A few weeks ago, Jeff and Carter went to get the mail "in the middle of the night". (Code for around 10:00---after we got home from Bear Lake) Carter came upstairs today and told me that on the mail adventure, they had seen "two shooting stars!" He followed that up with this quote: "Mom, do you know that shooting stars are so powerful? They are so powerful that when you wish, any wish you wish will come true!"

Someone is watching too much Disney. Then again, here's hoping that Disney is right..I'll keep wishing on shooting stars.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I always like to believe in the powerful wishing stars too.

Bonnie said...

So cute!! Carter is probably right with that kind of faith, anything is possible!!!

Leslie Garbanati said...

Audrey....Guess what, shooting stars work and dreams come true! We are proof! It was so fun to read your comment on our blog...and of course I remember you! Don't feel like a blogstalker...I don't mind at all!

Kris Tina said...

YAY! I have been looking for you! SWEEEEEEET!