CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wise Man said What?!!!

So, whoever said the "wise man built his house upon a rock"obviously has not paid an excavator. Ca-ching is all I can say. That said, we are SO excited that our new house is getting started. The main excavating/hammering is done. I'm sure all of the future neighbors hate us. When I shared in the relief society "good news minute" that the hammering was done, there was cheering. Apparently anyone close to our lot (most of midway) enjoyed 5 days of house-shaking hammering. Anyway, the foundation is poured and the framing should start sometime this week. The contractor is on the ball...now we're just freaking out about selling our current Heber home. If you know anyone that wants a great, affordable house in Heber, send them my way!

4 comments:

Nick, Kristen, Kaysen, Breklyn and Brayden said...

I didn't know you where building. How exciting. You will have to have a party when you are done so we can come see it. I of course will be totally jealous but that is okay, I am so excited for you.

Erin said...

That is exciting!! Good luck on all the building.

McIntire Madness said...

It is official! It looks good so far and hey, I'm sure Carter and Spike will enjoy all of the trucks they get to look at.

Rick and T said...

hey,
how much are you selling your current home for? how big is the yard and is it fenced?
kristen is getting married next month and they want to live in heber