CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Primary Program

I wasn't sure what to expect of Carter's very first primary program. I prepared for fear, silliness, and downright naughtiness. I did not prepare for this:
Yep, that is him, SOUND ASLEEP while the rest of the kids are singing! He did a great job, until about halfway through when he fell asleep. I guess he's preparing for the rest of his church career.

Big thanks to Lynn who took the picture from the stand. Thank goodness for a bishop and cousin who knows how much Grandma loves to scrapbook. This is a true "scrapbook moment!"

11 comments:

Bonnie said...

I thought Jaden's domino knock down of all the other Sunbeams took the cake but I think Carter's is much cuter! Too sweet!

Jessica said...

this is priceless!

Amy said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Oh man I am so glad Lynn was able to get that. This kid is reminding me more and more of Jeff every time you post something funny he does! I can't wait to see what Cindy comes up for this one!

Kristen said...

That is how I feel in most sacrament meetings. I am sure he had rehearsed it so many times that he was BORED! Awesome!

McIntire Madness said...

How funny! One to go down in the record books for sure.

Cindy Williams said...

Every time I look at this picture I totally crack up. I love this kid! I can hardly wait to scrap this one!

Mandy said...

Hahaha!!!! That is completely AWESOME! :) So cool that you got a picture of that.

Gotta love kids.

Erin said...

That is great...I bet you are so glad you got a picture of it.

Monica said...

Oh my gosh.. that is the funniest thing EVER! One of those things you never forget. How lucky to get a picture!

Nicole said...

Hellllooo Audrey?? Are you alive?

Blanck said...

Carter is chock full of personality and narcolepsy. ha ha
I love the new house I thought it looked a lot like our new house. You must have good taste!