CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Seven Things

My friend Kristen tagged me to do this. It seemed like a good way to start the new year with some reflection. Who knows, maybe I can turn some of my "can nots" into CAN'S this year!

Seven Things I CAN do:
1. Cook 3 meals a day that are gluten free, dairy free and egg free.
2. Read for hours.
3. Make good chocolate chip cookies.
4. Run 2 miles (which is 2 miles more than I could a few months ago).
5. Tune out noise and chaos.
6. Save a lot of money grocery shopping with coupons (Embarrassing, but I love it).
7. Dance crazy with my kids to loud music.

Seven Things I CAN NOT do:
1. Clean when there is something fun to do with my family.
2. Watch movies that are scary or uncomfortable.
3. Stop worrying.
4. Make everyone happy.
5. Back a trailer.
6. Ski moguls.
7. Do a cartwheel. (don't ask why, I just can't...and I've really tried).

Seven things that attracted me to Jeff:
1. His faith.
2. His optimism.
3. His humor.
4. His generosity
5. His love for his family.
6. His dedication.
7. The way that everything feels better when he's with me.

Seven things I say often:
1. Spike, No, NO, NO!!!
2. Where is Spike?
3. Carter ask again the right way.
4. I love you SO MUCH
5. Be careful.
6. Whatever
7. Bummer

Seven People I Admire:(how do I answer this? I admire something about almost everyone I know!)
1. My Mom
2 Ashley
3. Jeff
4. Cindy
5. Krysti
6. My Nana
7. Grandpa Dick

Seven Favorite Foods/Drinks
1. DIET COKE!!
2. Gyro's
3. Hamburgers in the summer
4. Treats, any kind.
5. Callaways Santa Fe Alfredo
6. Eggs Benedict
7. Fresh veggies from the garden

Seven People I tag:
Anyone who wants to do it. It's harder than you think!

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

5 things I learned/love about you and questions: 1. 3 meals a day-gluten,dairy and egg free-how do you do it?
2.run 2 miles-are you outside or treadmill? can you teach me?
3.coupon-do you take your kids with you?
4.ski moguls-I'm so glad you are like me-we should meet at Deer Valley a day
5. do a cartwheel-ironically I just recently tried too and I can't