CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gratitude-Trash Day!

Last week we had a Halloween party. In preparation, I had a mania which resulted in frenzied cleaning, (i.e throwing crap away). Like any fun party, there was certain amount of trash. I remember making some comment in which I joked about not recycling.... the recycling center has had the last laugh. I'm not laughing any more. I'm not laughing because since Monday, the trash can has been full. It has been pushed down, crap is stacked in the garage, and I've considered driving around at night in search of construction dumpsters. Praise be to the garbage man who came this afternoon!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

It really IS the little things, isn't it?;)

Kristen said...

Two peas in a pod - I've been cleaning out junk all month too! Maybe we are related.

Bonnie said...

So glad you posted this. I can't tell you how many times I've looked at my trash can and counted down days till trash day. Nice to know, I'm not alone!

Ali said...

what a party it was!!!! Thanks for hosting,and frantically cleaning before and after.