CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 2, 2009

A Post?

Last night Ashley asked me if I'd given up on my blog. Well...I haven't posted for over two months, so maybe I should give up. Alternatively, maybe I could just check People.com a few times less during the day and update the blog. I don't know that I can catch up on months worth of life, so instead I'm stealing an idea from a friend's blog. This month, is "Attitude of Gratitude." I'm making an effort :)

1. I am grateful for cable TV and Monster Jam videos. Because of their existence, my boys will still snuggle me. While we watch Sponge Bob, I'm able to sneak lots of kisses on the head, tousles of the hair, and hug/squeezes while they are distracted by TV. I know TV is "bad" for kids, but in our house, it's pretty good for lazy mornings and big snuggles.

p.s-Carter told me that today in preschool they talked about what they were grateful for. His choices were, "playing with you and daddy" and "the park". How cute is he? I love this boy so much and I just wish time could slow down a little bit.

0 comments: