CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Squeezable Applesauce


"Squeezable applesauce?" you say? Ick. Whatever, it is glorious. You might think that it is overpriced and has to much packaging that will certainly fill our landfills (see previous post). You are probably right. I don't care. I love it. It is the perfect treat for the car. It makes no mess..NONE! Because it has to be sucked out of the container, there is no talking/screaming/bossing coming from the backseat. For little boys that still really want a bottle (I'm not naming names here, but the elmo sippy cup just doesn't have the same soothing power as a "bottle milk"), it is actually calming to eat. I'm sick of looking for these at the store, so I bought a case last night at Whole Foods. Go get yours.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I might have to do that.

Monica said...

I think I just might. Sorry Elmo isn't soothing...but it is always worth the try right?

Audrey said...

Monica,

Elmo is working...the bottle is gone, but oh, how we love squeeze applesauce ;)